Wednesday, June 30, 2010

today

As I write this, a totally sweet, sleeping baby is on my lap. Many nights are spent like this. Often I will put Talin down to sleep to bed, but then after an hour or so, he wakes up crying. And then is just perfectly happy to fall back asleep on my lap. The boy loves me. And it's a good thing since the feeling is mutual. And since I don't mind this sweet baby hanging on me since I know that he is going to grow up way, way, way too fast- I guess it works for us.

I took a few videos of Holland and Talin today. I didn't capture anything specificially significant- but it's just the fact that tomorrow my children will be a day older and today will never be again. A year from today I will be the mother to a 1.5 and 4.5 year old, and in ten years- oh my! I love how Holland interact lately. And I love how Holland always calls Talin "Baby Tao-win". Always. Never just Talin. And I love how Talin is now "talking" like crazy. He just learned the "bah" sound last week, but has complete conversations with that one sound. I am sure that his first "mama" isn't too far away. OH! And I am quite certain that he signed "more" tonight at dinner! He was eating peas for the first time and I asked him if he wanted more and he signed back to me. Ah, sweet firsts!

And now to the videos of the day:





No comments:

Post a Comment