Sunday, July 11, 2010

I love you the best

Holland just informed me, "I love everyone. But, I love you the BEST Mom". I will take that. It happens to be Joe's birthday, but even on his bday, I am the love winner! ha.

Often Holland has also been telling me- Mom, I love you and you are my hero! Seriously this girl is pretty sweet. It just can be a bit hard to remember when she is driving me crazy.

Talin is still my super attached, lovey babe. He has been roaring in his super deep voice and sometimes makes "Ba" and "Ga" noises. It did sound like he was saying "dada" in the van the other day, but since it wasn't "mama" I am certain that it was purely coincidental.

I have been grabbing even more hugs and kisses from my kids this past week. A good friend of mine delivered a baby boy that she will not get to see grow up. My heart breaks for her so much. I feel so amazed that I have two completely healthy, sweet kids. And, on a scary note- Holland for whatever reason, tried to climb on my dresser the other day. She managed to jump out of the way and it just grazed her leg. It was beyond scary to see the huge dresser on the floor with her right next to her. Had she not been the quick, nimble girl she is... I don't even want to think about what could have happened.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until Nicholas is old enough to say stuff like this :)

    ReplyDelete