Wednesday, July 28, 2010

milestones...

I just love the baby stage that T is in. Almost everyday he does something for the first time. All of these "firsts" are just the sweetest.

The last 2 weeks have been been 2 weeks of major changes for Talin. The little guy can now do a pretty impressive army crawl and can pull himself onto pretty much anything. Last night for the first time, he successfully went from standing against the table to the couch. And then he just squealed with excitement! The sweetest thing ever. Tonight he thought he would just try to take a step I think, but was not as successful with that venture. I think he sees crawling as requiring too much effort and will be happy to skip right to crawling. I am not in a hurry for this though. He is only 8 months old still!

Holland has said some really sweet things recently, but I am forgetting most of them of course. Yesterday, she was playing with her magnadoodle and had written "HOLLAD". So, I just glanced at it and said, "Oh wow- you wrote your name!" And then Holland just looks at me like I am a moron and tells me that it doesn't say her name, there is no N! She was just writing something else. She also recently got to see her friend Cooper who told her that she was his best friend. Holland's response? "Thank you". Ha. At least she is polite.

two recent pictures:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment: