Tuesday, August 10, 2010

crawling baby

Yes; as the title says- we have a full fledged crawling baby in the house! It really is so fun and I think that Talin is crazy proud of his newest accomplishment, as he should be! And of course- his favorite bee line- straight to Modoc's food and water bowl! The poor dog will probably not get many chances to eat and drink other than when we are out or Talin is sleeping for a few months.

And Talin can and does pull up on anything and everything! I just love watching the gleam in his eye as he pulls himself to a standing position in a place he hasn't before. He is just amazed with what he sees! And then comes the destruction! I swear this baby is so "boy"! He pulled our dvd player onto the ground in about .3 seconds today. ...something I am pretty sure Holland would have never done at this age. Ah, but I love this kid so much. He has so much personality, yet he is still just insanely sweet.

And Holland has also been super sweet lately! Seriously, sometimes I wonder how I lucked out so much with these fabulous kids. Tonight I went to book club. I was away from her for less than 2 hours. And while she was totally fine while I was gone, when I got home she just kept telling me how much she missed me and that she loves me soooo much. If I am ever in need of an ego boost- this girl does it for sure!

And Holland is taking swim lessons! This week is her second week. It does kind of suck because last week was awesome! There were 2 great young teachers and she got to jump off the diving board! This week though, there is only one young teacher so that means no jumping. Oh well...

Oh, and this past week the kids got to visit with Granny and Pop (my parents). Holland really had a good time and keeps asking when they will be back.

And tomororw I will post a video! And maybe more...

No comments:

Post a Comment