Wednesday, August 25, 2010

On the move

I feel like it has been a super busy week. This past week for 2 days we went on a little getaway- just the 4 of us. This was actually the first time we have taken a little vacation as a family of 4, just us :) And it was nice. We had a great time. We were in just a beautiful setting, in Whidbey Island, WA and enjoyed great weather and stayed busy! Holland loved going swimming, go karts, jumping on the hotel beds, and she actually said her favorite part was "hiking through the magical forest". Talin just loves exploring new territory and loved that. His fave was the kleenex. video:

And now in 2 days we will spend 4 days with Joe's family at an awesome house about 2 hours east of where we are. Holland is just looking forward to swimming some more. The girl LOVES to swim. I am a little nervous about Talin though. The boy is into everything. He is just SO fast. He can now even pull himself to a stand. I say he will definitely be walking before a year. Who knows though... He still is not saying any "first" words, no mama, dada, bye, etc. I kind of think he says ball, but it might just be coincidence since he likes to plays with balls and says "ba" all the time.

And Holland has said SO many laugh out loud statements this past week and I cannot recall anything off the top of my head! I am really going to be upset at myself in a few years. So, I am going to try to just have a notebook I keep around all the time! We'll see if I do better next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment