Monday, July 19, 2010

A good day

Today was a rare day that I actually felt happy for almost the whole day. I often just feel totally frustrated and overwhelmed. Not to mention parenting a very opinionated 3.5 year old can be challenging to say the least! But, today for some reason (not complaining!) Holland was really just sweet and loving and made me smile a lot. Minus turning the hose on Talin... But, at least she was totally remorseful about that, ha! I think her great mood had something to do with the face that she was wearing her favorite shirt today. When I asked her if she wanted to wear it, she was beyond happy. If only it took something that simple everyday! But, I receieved many "Mom, your the best" and the likes today. Ahh- music to my ears.

And still no crawling going on... I thought for sure. Still soo close! Poor guy just gets super frustrated. He did learn to sit up on his own! And he can now pull himself up on the couch/coffee table! Go Talin! This is already going to fast for me. STOP! And, this is when the injuries start. I hate that part for sure. Luckily, Talin generally just wants some love and maybe to nurse and then is a happy baby again within 2 minutes. Man, I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment