Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Winner

This was my favorite Holland quote of the day, "It is only a race if I win. If I don't win, it wasn't a race". Ha! This pretty much sums up this kid a lot of the time.

Today I think I definitely got Mother of the Year Award in Holland's book. For months now, Holland has watched this stupid commercial for "Pillow Pets". And has talked about one nonstop. And everytime saying she wants a dolphin pillow pet. So, after winning some amazon giftcards, I ordered her one. It was so not a rash decision after how much this girl has talked about one! This is the first time I have done something like this, and hopefully it doesn't start a hopeful chain reaction.


On to when the box came... Oh my! I have not seen such a happy girl in the longest time! PhotobucketShe deemed that she received it because today is "I love you day" and kept telling me over and over how she loved it and thanked me over and over and over. Made me feel pretty good! And, she is sleeping so sweetly with the dolophin right now...

Talin has been his usual sweet- loving to be close to me self. He is getting a lot closer to crawling. And although I think he was signing "more" last week- I am positive he was tonight! The boy likes the squash!

And here are some fun expressions from Talin the other day, and a fun action shot with Holland chasing bubbles:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love Talin's expression!! Cute.
    Just started following your blog from the November '09 board at Babycenter.

    ReplyDelete