Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A million little thoughts

I am sitting here, the night before getting up super early to make a drive with just the kids back to Boise. I think it will be great for Holland to see her little friends she still talks about daily. And I am so excited to see MY friends I miss! And for Talin to interact with the little ones born right around the same time as him...

But the preparation stinks! I just go from bag to bag thinking of one more thing to add and never completing anything. I exhaust myself! And of course packing with two little ones who constantly need me- not easy!

I keep thinking Talin is going to start walking on our trip- we'll see! He is SO close. And tonight even took a few steps. In the bathtub!! He loves the bath and just constantly stands up, tries to take a step and splashes down. I guess it is nice that the bathtub is big enough for me to stand right next to him (and for his older sister to have plenty of room to play as well!)

And in other news- we have a four year old now! How on earth is that possible! Holland had a great birthday; starting with a super fun scavenger hunt to find mostly 50 cent beanie babies. And, I'm glad that we gave birth to a new tradition. Yeah!

There are so many little things that the kids have been doing lately that I should be writing down, but alas- no time tonight. Hopefully, we make many memories on this trip with no major meltdowns or anymore chaos than we are already used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment